In search of a self-motivated, creative, detail-oriented, communicator with a passion for digital marketing.
Intern Position: Marketing and Operations Assistant
Accepting resumes through April 1, 2022.
JB Media Institute is looking for a part-time Marketing and Operations intern to work 15 – 20 hours per week. All work will be completed remotely, except the for occasional in-person event or meeting.
This is an unpaid intern position. The work schedule is flexible the majority of the week, but availability on Monday afternoon between 12 and 5 PM Eastern is preferred. Once hired, time tracking of your hours will be required each week as well.
This is a learning position. You will work one on one with lead instructor and company co-founder Sarah Benoit. You will have access to all online and in person trainings and classes while you are on staff. You will be given time each week to learn about various industry tools, strategies, tactics, platforms, and leaders.
- Assistance with Management of the online classroom using the Pathwright software.
- Management of the official YouTube channel.
- Market research for various projects.
- WordPress management for both the JBMediaInstitute.com and DIYTourismMarketing.com websites
- Blog content writing and editing for the JBMediaInstitute.com website
- Attend bi-monthly webinars for Digital Drop-in to ensure there are no technical issues.
- Monitoring company emails.
- Assist with event management for upcoming local workshops in 2022.
Preferred and Provided Experience and Skills
- Graphic Design
- Video Production or Editing
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Basic WordPress – Divi is a bonus!
- Google Drive
- Attention to Detail
How to Apply
Email Sarah Benoit
To apply for this internship please send your resume to Sarah Benoit at email@example.com.
Answer these Questions
In your email please answer the following questions:
- Why do you want this internship?
- What is your biggest strength or best talent when it comes to marketing?
- What is one obstacle or challenge you think you may have in a position like this?
If you have any questions contact Sarah at (828) 242-0277.